Tabriz silk warp Carpet
This is an important carpet. Tabriz silk warp is worked with wool and silk. Silk warp determines the brightness that makes it even more precious.
The classic motif that distinguishes Tabriz rugs, i.e. central rose window, beige background surrounded by arabesques and the bold and bright colors, make it a rug of great aesthetic importance.
The processing of silk in this magnificent carpet, Tabriz warp silk, gives a sheen to the carpet and makes it even more precious. Fine silk is the determining component in the weaving of extra fine carpets.
The softness of this product is pleasant to the touch so much that we invite you to our showroom in Cinisello Balsamo to check for yourself what is described above.
If you don’t have time, just click and it will be delivered directly to your home.
This splendid carpet is also part of the promotion that Iranà has decided to apply to its customers. Take advantage of it!
- Dimensions: 202 x 150 cm
- Material: Wool and Silk warp
- Origin: Persia
- Manufacturing: hand weaved
- Certification: yes
- Availability: Immediate available, delivery time 4-5 working days
Iranà tappeti is the largest showroom in North of Milan that reaches its customers by e-commerce throughout all Europe, Particularly in Milan, Monza, Como, Lecco, Varese, Bergamo, Brescia, Pavia and all of Switzerland.
- Services: Washing and Restoration / Repairs
- Washing: it is advisable to wash the carpets at least once every two years. With washing the fibers of the wool and silk, they will remain stronger and resistant and the colors always brighter.
- Restoration / Repairs: In case of damage to the fringes or the edges they must be repaired immediately to safeguard the integrity of the carpet.
- Rental: On the occasion of special events, the carpet is used to wear the floor with one or several carpets to embellish the environment of the event, such as weddings, graduation parties, photo shoots, fashion shows to present new clothing collections, etc
Floral, geometric, solid color motifs.