Bakhtiari antique carpet
Carpet knotted in the mid-900 by the homonymous tribe, the colors of the carpet are obtained from the plants of the hills of the Persepolis area.
Irana carpets select antique carpets directly in the places of origin
- Dimensions: cm. 233 X 162
- Material: Local wool
- Origin: PERSEPOLIS
- Manufacturing: knotted by hand
- Certification: YES
- Availability: Immediate, delivered within 2-3 business days.
Iranà tappeti is the largest showroom in North of Milan that reaches its customers by e-commerce throughout all Europe, Particularly in Milan, Monza, Como, Lecco, Varese, Bergamo, Brescia, Pavia and all of Switzerland.
- Services: Washing and Restoration / Repairs
- Washing: it is advisable to wash the carpets at least once every two years. With washing the fibers of the wool and silk, they will remain stronger and resistant and the colors always brighter.
- Restoration / Repairs: In case of damage to the fringes or the edges they must be repaired immediately to safeguard the integrity of the carpet.
- Rental: On the occasion of special events, the carpet is used to wear the floor with one or several carpets to embellish the environment of the event, such as weddings, graduation parties, photo shoots, fashion shows to present new clothing collections, etc
Floral, geometric, solid color motifs.