Red/gray Yazd carpet
Refined red/gray Yazd carpet runner with floral motif and effect chromatic scale.
The quality of the material used for the workmanship is excellent, the length of this rug places it perfectly in a working and non-working entrance.
This red/gray Yazd carpet from the city of Yazd where the local textile tradition boasts an absolute reputation in the refinement of materials.
The harmonious chromatism gives an overall balanced.
red/gray Yazd carpet, wherever it is placed, makes the environment important and refined at the same time.
It is offered at a promotional price, do not miss the opportunity to make a good online purchase or come and visit us directly in the store.
We are waiting for you.
- Size: 268 x 70 cm
- Material: Wool
- Origin: Persia
- Manufacturing: Hand knotted
- Certification: yes
- Availability: Immediate availability in store, delivery time 2-3 working days
Iranà tappeti is the largest showroom in North of Milan that reaches its customers by e-commerce throughout all Europe, Particularly in Milan, Monza, Como, Lecco, Varese, Bergamo, Brescia, Pavia and all of Switzerland.
- Services: Washing and Restoration / Repairs
- Washing: it is advisable to wash the carpets at least once every two years. With washing the fibers of the wool and silk, they will remain stronger and resistant and the colors always brighter.
- Restoration / Repairs: In case of damage to the fringes or the edges they must be repaired immediately to safeguard the integrity of the carpet.
- Rental: On the occasion of special events, the carpet is used to wear the floor with one or several carpets to embellish the environment of the event, such as weddings, graduation parties, photo shoots, fashion shows to present new clothing collections, etc
Floral, geometric, solid color motifs.