Used Persian Yazd carpet
Beautiful used Persian Yazd carpet is hand knotted. This used Persian Yazd carpet is worked in the 70s.
Used Persian Yazd carpet is in good condition, the fleece is still quite healthy except for the field which is seen a little worn due to wear.
Used Persian Yazd carpet with the imperial design with the dark blue background is very elegant.
The city of Yazd located in the center of Iran and known for its special architecture that catches a current of fresh air.
The colors of this specimen used Persian Yazd carpet made from mixtures of the plants by knotters themselves
- Size: 362×265 cm
- Pile height: 22 mm
- Material: wool
- Origin: Persia
- Manufacturing: Handmade
- Certification: yes
- Availability: Immediate availability in store, delivery time 2-3 working days
Iranà tappeti is the largest showroom in North of Milan that reaches its customers by e-commerce throughout all Europe, Particularly in Milan, Monza, Como, Lecco, Varese, Bergamo, Brescia, Pavia and all of Switzerland.
- Services: Washing and Restoration / Repairs
- Washing: it is advisable to wash the carpets at least once every two years. With washing the fibers of the wool and silk, they will remain stronger and resistant and the colors always brighter.
- Restoration / Repairs: In case of damage to the fringes or the edges they must be repaired immediately to safeguard the integrity of the carpet.
- Rental: On the occasion of special events, the carpet is used to wear the floor with one or several carpets to embellish the environment of the event, such as weddings, graduation parties, photo shoots, fashion shows to present new clothing collections, etc
Floral, geometric, solid color motifs.